Terms and Conditions
Updated November 2018
- The course administration fee is due with registration. This fee does not include any optional external examination.
- The course text book, any texts purchased are non-refundable by the Cyber Range Training Centre.
- If you fail to attend three or more classes without consulting the Cyber Range Training Centre office, you will be considered to have formally withdrawn and your place may be offered to someone else. This does not apply to Certificate courses.
- The Cyber Range Training Centre reserves the right to change fees and charges without notice.
- The Cyber Range Training Centre reserves the right to cancel any course which does not recruit a viable number of trainees. A full refund will be made in these circumstances.
- The Cyber Range Training Centre will endeavor to keep to the published timetable but reserves the right to alter times/dates in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Should a trainee consequently be unable to attend, a full refund will be made.
- The Cyber Range Training Centre reserves the right to cancel classes in the event of teacher absence. In such cases the teacher will endeavor to find a mutually agreeable time with the majority of trainees to reschedule classes. No refunds will be made in the event of some trainees being unable to subsequently attend.
- The Cyber Range Training Centre does not accept responsibility for loss of personal belongings left unattended or in unlocked rooms.
- All refunds before the start of the course must be requested in writing and accompanied by your payment receipt.
- For all registered trainees’ refunds are not normally paid after the beginning of classes. Any such request must be made in writing to the Manager of the Cyber Range Training Centre and must be related to reasons beyond your control and supported by written evidence. These refunds will be at the Cyber Range Training Centre Manager’s discretion.